- V8 Safari session & 2 additional activities
- 2 Night stay in Luxurious Accommodation
- Use of Outdoor Hot Tub
- Complimentary Transport
- All Breakfasts
- Night Out
- Optional: 3-course evening meal
The off road driving package is the perfect choice for your hen or stag weekend especially if you are looking for a high adrenaline off road driving experience! With such a huge range of off road driving action-packed activities from which to choose, you will be guaranteed to have a fantastic party!
Experience the thrill of immense speed mixed along with steep hills, rough terrain, abrupt inclines and a few other obstacles added in for that extra bit of thrill on your v8 Safari – also appropriately known as, ‘The White Knuckle ride’! This is the perfect way to get your hen and stag 4×4 off road driving activity session in gear! Step on board your 4×4 off road driving vehicle and be driven at high speed, by a full qualified, professional driver, around the rough terrain of this impressive, 80-acre off road driving site!
On the Day:
In addition to the v8 Safari session, you can also select any two from the following activities for your hen or stag party:
4×4 Off Road Driving
– Negotiate an 80-acre site of the most impossible looking of terrain which will test your precision and nerve to the limit! This challenge requires a great deal of skill and confidence in your 4×4 off road driving vehicle, as you drive over this muddy and mountainous terrain with your team on board. Take up the challenge of the mighty obstacle courses and splash through some of the toughest terrain you can find off-road!
– It will be from the mud to the skies, as you enjoy a fun zipline session which will really get the adrenaline rushing! This giant zipline is a staggering, 500m long, and at its peak, you will be gliding at 50m above the ground, so just don’t look down! Get harnessed up and let your qualified instructors take you to the Zip Tower by Landrover so you can get going!
– This is a great activity for team building, or even if it’s for your hen or stag do. You and your team mates will each be given the chance to drive a Land Rover Jeep around an obstacle course, fully blind folded! The aim is for the passengers to help their driver navigate through a purpose-built, obstacle course without hitting anything or knocking any obstacles down. It’s crazy but fun!
– For those looking a different sort of excitement, this is the perfect activity. You will be able to climb the 40-foot wall, and if you get to the top you will be rewarded with an amazing view of the whole centre and its surroundings. It is a great activity to test your endurance, concentration and will power.
– This is the perfect activity for adrenaline junkies. It is a state-of-the-art free fall stunt jumping facility and is the first of its kind to be used for recreational use. Not for the faint-hearted as you jump off a 30-foot platform and free fall onto a huge, puffy air bag, just like those used for actually stunt jumps in big budget films! But don’t worry, if you aren’t comfortable jumping from the highest point right away, there are a series of lower platforms to help you build up your confidence to take the plunge from the top!
– This is another activity for the adrenaline junkie. You will be safely secured onto the giant swing (which can hold three people in one go) after which you will be pulled back by a strong winch to staggering heights! When you reach this stage there is no going back, only forward! You will be swung back and then forward again over the edge of a cliff for that added adrenaline rush.
– Perfect activity for any party, whether it’s a hen or stag do, or a birthday bash, or even for those who just want to watch and have a laugh! The classic rodeo bull is a firm favourite when it comes to the ultimate form of fun. For the John Wayne’s out there, there a few different settings can be applied by an experienced operator to speed up or slow down the bull’s movements. Watch the seconds on the clock and hang tight!